To Go Meals for Sumner County Students
All meals ordered are free under the USDA Food Program.
The USDA Food program is designed to provide families with no cost meals during the COVID-19 epidemic. Students and parents do not need to take any action to enroll in the program to receive free meals. The free meal program will continue until further notice for all SCS students.
All current balances or credits to SCS meal accounts will remain active in students’ accounts and students will not be charged for meal purchases until the Summer Food Service Program Extension has ended.
Students will be charged for individual items, such as cookies, chips and slushies as they do not qualify for the USDA Food Program.
Here is how it will work.
- There will be a link on your child’s school website to order your meals.
- You will be able to order meals on the days that your child is not in a school building.
- If your child is enrolled in the Sumner Virtual Academy you can order a meal each day.
- Meals must be ordered no later than 8:00am on the day of pickup.
- You can order 1 breakfast and 1 lunch per child, per day.
- Want to eat with your child? Adult meals are available for pickup as well!
- Meal pick up at each school will be between 10:30-11:00 each day and must be picked up by a parent/guardian.
- Please see the information on your school’s website for the pickup location at each school.
Thank you for your support and participation with our National School Lunch Program. We look forward to helping you any way that we can.